This page does not send your grades over the internet. It calculates everything using your computer.
- Enter your grades and press Calculate. You can use the TAB key to move from cell to cell.
- If the student is absent and excused by the home school, or if the chapter has no experiments, uncheck the "Include Experiments" check box.
- Most modules do not have as many as 7 experiments, in which case leave these extra cells blank. If extra experiments were done in class that aren't in the book, you may enter these with the others from the module.
- Blank test cells are graded as 0%, in other words, the student has to do all the tests.
- Round any half percents up to the next whole number.
- The quarterly tests are optional. If you do the quarterly tests, they are worth twice as much as the module tests.
- We have included the module grades for interest. They are calculated by taking 35% from the labs and 65% from the module test.
|Overall lab grade (worth 35%)|
|Module test avg (worth )|
|Include quarterly tests?|
|Quarterly test avg (worth )|